FREE Introductory Class for Beginners
Saturday, June 24th @ 10am-1pm
Curious about acting? Start here.
Attend a free introductory class and discover "What is acting?"
Acting Class for Beginners
Starts Saturday, July 1st
This class is for beginning actors, those interested in exploring the process, and those feeling a little rusty.
Learn the craft from the basics. Unleash your creative side and get in touch with your artistic expression. Emotional exercises, preparation techniques, and character development. Free yourself up, reconnect with your passion, talent, and instincts, all while getting a solid foundation to the craft. Our small, intimate classes allow for individualized and personal teaching.
Space is limited!
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to reserve your spot.
At the Actors Workout Studio
You don’t just come here to study;
You come here to work.
- Fran Montano is an Emmy award-winning acting coach and master teacher. He is uniquely gifted in troubleshooting the particular blocks that hold actors back from reaching their full potential.
- Small, individualized classes; everyone works every class
- Unlimited FREE Bonus Classes included with your tuition
- Meisner Technique, Scene study, Cold reading, On-camera technique, Improvisation
- Performance opportunities (we are a theatre as well as a school)
- For over 30 years, the Actors Workout Studio has been dedicated to preparing actors for professional work in the film and television industry in a safe and challenging work environment for all levels (beginner through advanced)