At the Actors Workout Studio
You don’t just come here to study; You come here to work.
- Fran Montano is an Emmy award-winning acting coach and master teacher. He is uniquely gifted in troubleshooting the particular blocks that hold actors back from reaching their full potential.
- Small, individualized LA Acting Classes; everyone works every class
- Unlimited FREE Bonus Classes included with your tuition
- Meisner Technique, Scene study, Cold reading, On-camera technique, Improvisation
- Performance opportunities (we are a theatre as well as a school)
For over 30 years, the Actors Workout Studio has been dedicated to preparing actors for professional work in the film and television industry in a safe and challenging work environment for all levels (beginner through advanced) through our acting classes in LA.
FREE Intro Classes in September
Intro Acting Class - for Beginners - Friday, September 14th from 7-10pm.
Art of Acting Workshop - for more advanced actors - Sunday, September 23rd from 1:30-4:30pm.
Click here for more details and to reserve your seat.
Testimonials from our Acting Classes at AWS
“I shy away from conventional acting classes. But once in a while you meet someone who inspires you. Fran does!”
— Rene Russo
“Fran’s insight to acting is astounding. He’s great at guiding actors into exploring their deepest and richest choices...”
— David Arata / Oscar-Nominated Writer, Children of Men
“Fran Montano inspires. He knows exactly what buttons to push to take
his actors to their next level. I’m a better and more confident actor
today because of what I’ve learned from him.”
— Sammy Williams / Tony Award Winner for Best Actor, A Chorus Line